17 mm x 53 mm
LED proximity switch sensor ON/OFF 12V-24W 24V-48W white
The sensor turns the lighting on and off, registering movement in an area of up to 10 cm. Adjusting the switch allows you to set two operating modes:
1. Monostable IR mode used for cabinets and drawers. Opening the drawer (moving the obstacle away from the sensor) turns on the receiver, while closing the drawer (bringing the obstacle closer to the sensor) turns off the receiver.
2. Bistable IR mode - for general use. The first approach of the obstacle (e.g. a hand movement) turns on the receiver, while the next approach of the obstacle to the sensor turns the receiver off. There are two possible mounting methods: surface (in our store there are handles to facilitate surface mounting), groove (Ø15.6 mm). The switch is equipped with cables with socket and mini plug, 1 m long.
• voltage: 12V DC / 24V DC
• power: max. 24W (12V DC), 48W (24V DC)
• sensor dimensions (mounting diameter): 15.6-16.8 mm
• switch dimensions: 17 mm x 53 mm
• cable lengths: 1 m