double laminate PCB
every 3 smd = 5cm
|LED diods type:|
120 smd/m (600 smd on the roll 5m)
warm white (2700-3200K)
PRO BASIC 3Y 12V SMD2835 600LED stripe 12W/m IP20 warm white - 5m roll
- power: 12W/m
- voltage: 12V/m
- LEDs point number: 120/m
- light colour: warm white (2700-3200K)
- LED strip width: 8 mm
- application: decorative lighting, soft glow effect
3 years warranty
High-quality LED strip with a long warranty, thanks to which you can be sure that the product you have bought will serve you for many years.
Regular, consistent light
The PRO BASIC strip is made up of LEDs having the same BIN. Therefore you can be sure of getting the same light tone along the entire length. The design of your lighting will not be disturbed by the varied light tons, as is the case with the use of cheap stripes.
Colour rendering index >80
The PRO BASIC strip has CRI>80. This is a good factor that ensures correct and accurate color reproduction.
Advantages of installing the LED strip in the aluminum profile
- Aesthetic function - the simplicity of the form of LED profiles available in our store together with a wide range of compatible accessories and the LED strip you choose will create the atmosphere that is perfect for your interior. Each interior requires supplementing the main lighting with additional lighting points. Using profiles with an economical LED light application, you can emphasize the charm of stylization, emphasize relaxation zones and illuminate the places where we perform activities that require increased brightness.
- LED strip longer life - aluminum profiles act as a heat sink that discharges excess heat outside the profile, thanks to which they directly affect the longer life of the LEDs.
- LED strip protection - LED profiles are designed to protect LEDs. Compatible covers, the LED strip endings protect against dirt, mechanical damage, and harmful environmental factors that could negatively affect the quality of diodes.
- Consistent light line - LED strip with high density of diodes (minimum 120 / m) in a sufficiently deep profile closed with a opal cover creates a continuous light line without visible LED points. This gives a very nice effect that our customers often look for when designing lighting using LED strips.
Devices working with LED strip
- Power supply - never connect the LED stripe directly to 230V. The stripe works only at constant voltage (DC12-24V)
- Controllers, switches with dimming function (mounted between the stripe and the power supply). It is not needed for the operation of the LED strip, but it allows you to adjust the light intensity.